Made from sugar beet roots after the sugar has been extracted, with the dried beet baked to ensure rapid soaking.
Horses and ponies need a fibre-rich diet, and 10 MINUTE BEET offers an ideal complementary feed to forages, including grass, hay and haylage.
Benefits of 10 Minute Beet® -
- Highly palatable and versatile feed for all horses and ponies.
- Low in starch and sugar so ideal for sensitive horses and ponies, and those who require extra metabolic, digestive or muscle support.
- Helps maintain good hydration.
- Provides an excellent supply of non-heating, steady energy for working horses and ponies, and can reduce starch levels in hard working horse diets when used as a replacement for more traditional hard feed.
- Provides a calm, non-heating* method of condition gain for thin horses.
- Natural probiotic fibre boosts the beneficial guy microbes and helps to maintain good stomach and digestive tract health.
- Enhances the digestion of structural fibre e.g from hay, in the hindgut.
- Rich in calcium, and ideal balancer for straight cereals and bran.
- Convenient, easy to prepare quick-soak.
- More hygienic in hot weather than 24 hour soak beet.
- Suitable for all year round feeding.
- A natural superfood for all horses and ponies.
* A non-heating feed is one that is less likely to produce excitable behaviour in some horses and ponies when fed at the recommended rate