TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Forever Equestrian”/ “Forever Equestrian Tack and Feed Store” are to Forever Equestrian Ltd.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
We will not be liable for any reason if the Forever Equestrian website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
All online orders placed with Forever Equestrian are packed and sent out within 5 business days after the order is made. Our aim is to send out all orders within 72 hours where possible.
We must be notified of any damage incurred during posting within 24 hours of receipt of items.
In certain cases, the stated rates for shipping will not apply, for example, where the items ordered are heavy, oversized or of an unusual shape.
Please note that exports to countries outside the EU may be subject to Customs and Local Taxes which is beyond our control.
- The information contained in this website is for product description only. Please read all product labels carefully.
- Always seek the help and advice of a veterinary surgeon regarding all medical diagnosis concerning your horse's health. None of the products sold by Forever Equestrian are meant to substitute for proper medical advice or care
- This website is as accurate and as up to date as possible, but please remember that prices and products do vary from time to time. Most of our suppliers have price changes at least once a year, sometimes more frequent. If a price is wrong on our website, we will contact you to advise of the new price and you can decide if you want to proceed with the order. Our online prices and our in store prices may vary. All pricing in store may not be the same as our online prices.
- Always check with your governing body to make sure that none of the products contravene their rules.
- Each item and page is carefully proof read, but an occasional error is inevitable. Forever Equestrian will not honour presented prices that are typographically incorrect.
- Due to various sizes, styles and colours, Forever Equestrian cannot guarantee that the item you order is the exact item shown in the corresponding picture. Pictures are for illustration purposes and may not exactly match the product you receive. Oftentimes, the same image will be used to represent all variations of the same product. Also, manufacturers may change labelling, packaging and product design before we are able to update this website for accuracy.
- Feeding Rates - All users are advised to read all labelling and instructions carefully prior to using any product. The length of time a supplement will last as stated in the product description, is based on feeding a full size horse at maintenance levels. Feeding rates can be adjusted down for ponies and small horses. Please follow feeding rates on labelling.
DELIVERIES & RETURNS
Deliveries Within Republic of Ireland - Orders placed with a value of over €100.00 are delivered Free Of Charge. There will be a €10.00 charge for orders under €100.00. Certain Sale Items may not be covered by free delivery due to weight, customers will be notified of this.
*Feed is available for collection only*
Exports - We export all over the world. Please place an order and we will advise you the shipping cost before the order is fully processed. Please contact us for current shipping rates. All delivery charges include handling fees such as packaging and packing costs. Please allow up to 14 working days after your order has been dispatched for delivery. Please note that exports to outside the EU may be subject to Customs and Local Taxes which is beyond our control.
Product Out Of Stock - All products listed on our website are linked to our shop inventory and are usually available for immediate despatch. If any item is out of stock, we may send the items in stock and the balance will be sent at a later date with no extra cost for delivery. Your order will dispatch within 5 days subject to stock availability. Some orders will dispatch the same day based on stock levels. Deliveries in Ireland are normally delivered the next working day after dispatch and orders outside Ireland can take up to 14 working days for delivery.
Returns - We will give an exchange, refund or credit note, if goods are returned in new condition within 14 day, unused, with garment tags attached and in their original packaging.
Please fill in the returns slip that comes with you order. The cost to return the item is payable by the customer and any replacement sent will have our normal delivery charges applied. If your original order was eligible for free delivery, the replacement order will have a delivery charge applied. This does not contravene your consumer rights.
All damages or wrong orders must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of goods. Goods which are made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised cannot be returned.
EU Consumer Protections - As an EU consumer, when you shop online with Forever Equestrian you have the right to a cooling-off period of 14 calendar days where you can withdraw from the contract and return your purchases to us. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they left our warehouse.
Please note that the below items cannot be exchanged unless faulty:
- Embroidered Goods
- Made to Measure Items
- Bespoke items made in personalised colours
- Sale Items
- Due to Health and Safety requirements, riding hats, skullcaps and body protectors are not included in the returns policy and will not be accepted. This does not, however, affect your statutory rights. PLEASE CALL THE SHOP FOR ADVICE ON PURCHASING THESE ITEMS ON-LINE IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE OF SIZING AS EACH MANUFACTURER MAY VARY IN FIT.
If you continue to use a product after finding a fault, it is assumed that you are accepting the goods in their damaged state and we will therefore not accept them as a return.
Returned goods will not be accepted unless they are clean and dry due to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2005. Any items returned to us in this state will be returned at your cost for cleaning before any further action can be taken.
In some circumstances, manufacturers may wish to examine the goods for their own records and replacements may not be sent out until it is deemed that the original goods were defective.
Links Our website contains links to other websites. Please note we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website which collects personal information.
Cookies A cookie is an alpha numeric identifier which we transfer to your hard-drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognize you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website making use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting our website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.