Omega D Oil is a cold-pressed flax seed oil with added Vitamin D, 'the sunshine vitamin'. It contains the correct balance of Omegas 3, 6 and 9, which are known as Essential Fatty Acids. These Omega Fatty Acids CANNOT be naturally produced by your horse.
The two more important Essential Fatty Acids are Omega 3 and Omega 6. Each of them aids your horse in a particular way:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids promote general well-being and are associated with glossy coats. They also encourage a strong metabolism.
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids help to maintain your horse's immune system and healthy tissues.
Why Choose Omega D Oil?
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and vital for bone development and strength.
- Omega D is made from the highest grade cold pressed oil.
- 2 Litres lasts 66 days, significantly outlasts similar products on the market.
- Leisure horse and broodmares: After moderate work: Add one 50g scoop to feed daily.
- Horses in work: Add 60ml to feed daily.