Highly concentrated formula to aid in muscle recovery after intense exercise.
- Vitamin E to support the immune system
- Natural Polyphenols which are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents
- Lysine & Methionine and Branch Chain Amino Acids to support muscle recovery
- Magnesium to support the nerve system and for muscle recovery
- Algae-based Omega oils as a source of fatty acids to reduce post-exercise inflammation
- Convenient 7 day supply, individual sachets
- Quickly absorbed
RECOVERY-7: A HIGHLY CONCENTRATED FORMULA TO AID IN MUSCLE RECOVERY AFTER PEAK PERFORMANCE
Combining trace elements, vitamins, amino acids as well as active yeast in convenient sachet form, Plusvital Recovery-7 is designed to aid post-performance muscle recovery as well as reduce oxidative stress.
There is little scientific evidence to suggest that a concentrated boost of vitamins before a race leads to increased performance. However, there is significant research which indicates that providing vitamins to horses after intensive exercise can help support the recovery process.
Plusvital Recovery-7 is designed to provide a wide range of antioxidants, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids (including BCAA’s) to support the horse in the seven days after a race or during periods of intense exercise. Plusvital Recovery-7’s concentrated formula balances 6 trace elements, 12 vitamins, 9 amino acids and active yeast. Recovery-7 is formulated to be quickly absorbed and rapidly restores nutritional balance, aiding a return to training and performance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- One 50g / 1.7oz sachet per day to be mixed with the evening feed for 7 days after a race or intense exercise
- Ensure plenty of water is available
Per 50 g / 1.7 oz sachet:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 30,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,500 IU, Vitamin E 2,000 mg, Vitamin B1 60 mg, Vitamin B2 50 mg, Vitamin B6 26 mg, Vitamin B12 85
μg, Vitamin C 2,000 mg, Pantothenic Acid 60 mg, Folic Acid 15 mg, Niacin 120 mg, Biotin 3 mg. Trace Elements: Iron 50 mg, Iodine 1 mg, Copper
40 mg, Manganese 100 mg, Zinc 100 mg, Selenium 0.5 mg. Amino Acids: Lysine 1,000 mg, Methionine 400 mg, Threonine 660 mg. Branched Chain Amino Acids: Valine 500 mg, Iso-Leucine 500 mg. Flavouring Compounds: L-Leucine 1,000 mg, Natural Antioxidants (Vitamin E equivalent) 3,000 mg. Minerals: Calcium 108 mg, Phosphorous 12 mg, Sodium 1,800 mg, Potassium 294 mg, Magnesium 300 mg. Digestibility Enhancers: Yeast 4,000 mg.